Dr. Narges Arastouei
+49 (0) 69 / 798 - 34667 (Phone)
E-mail & Home Page:
Office 2.22, RuW Building
D-60323 Frankfurt am Main
- Network Security
- Wireless Communications/Network and Communications
- SOC and Incidence handling
- Security in IOT
Narges Arastouei has been a postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Mobile Business & Multilateral Security at Goethe University Frankfurt since 2019. She completed her Ph.D. in Computer System Networking and Telecommunications at the Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT- Top ranked Iranian university in this field), Tehran, in secure routing in opportunistic networks. She had been awarded as the first-place doctoral student; furthermore, for six years led the security management of the largest Iranian mobile communications provider (MCI), launching SOC (Security Operation Centre) and handling incidents as well as securing the infrastructure and applications. She had more than 12 years of experience in providing secure IT/Telecom sectors considering the cybersecurity maturity model and related standardisation, especially ISMS and ITU. Based on these experiences, Narges contributes to several European and international projects of the Chair and projects and leads the coordination of CyberSec4Europe. Her research interests include cybersecurity, network security, and safety as well as 5G and 6G mobile networks and secure communications.
- A Ghanbarian, G Ghiasi, R Safabakhsh, N Arastouie. 2019. "Writer Identification with n-tuple direction feature from contour", IET Image Processing.
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei, B Bakhshi. 2019. "Near‐optimal online routing in opportunistic networks", International Journal of Communication Systems, (32:3).
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei. 2018. "Self-adaptive risk-aware routing in opportunistic network", The Journal of Supercomputing, (74:6).
- N. Arastouie. 2018. "Setting up CSIRT and SOC for an enterprise: experienced challenges and solutions", 30th Annual FIRST Conference.
- N. Arastouie, Omid Tavallaie, Hamid Reza Naji, Masoud Sabaei. 2017. "RTEA: Real-Time and Energy Aware Routing for Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks", Wireless Personal Communications.
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei. 2016. "Data forwarding scheme to minimize end-to-end delay in Opportunistic Network", 8th International Symposium on Telecommunications, (5:1).
- M Doroudian, N Arastouie, M Talebi, AR Ghanbarian. 2015. "Multilayered database intrusion detection system for detecting malicious behaviors in big data transaction", Second International Conference on Information Security and Cyber Forensics (InfoSec).
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei. 2014. "Optimal stochastic model for maximizing delivered messages in opportunistic networks", 7'th International Symposium on Telecommunications.
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei, V Hakami, S Soltanali. 2013. "A novel trade–off between communication and computation costs for data aggregation in wireless sensor networks", International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, (12:4).
- N Arastouie,E. Salimi, S. Soltanali. 2013. "Detecting Botnets in View of an Efficient Method", International Journal of Advance Research and Computer Science, (9:4).
- N. Arastouie. 2012. " Behavioral analysis of a Yj1 Bot", National conference and workshop in ITRC (Iran Telecommunication Research Center) on cyber security.
- N. Arastouie. 2012. "How to detect victim bots and C&C using Pcap", National conference and workshop in ITRC (Iran Telecommunication Research Center) on cyber security.
- O Tavallaie, HR Naji, M Sabaei, N Arastouie. 2012. "Providing QoS Guarantee of Timeliness in Wireless Sensor Networks with a New Routing Methodology", 6th International Symposium on Telecommunications.
- E Salimi, N Arastouie. 2011. " Backdoor Detection System Using Artificial Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm", International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences.
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei, HS Shahreza. 2010. "A Novel approach for trade-off between computation and communication cost in wireless sensor network", , The 12th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technolog.
- N Arastouie, M Sabaei, HS Shahreza. 2010. " Adaptive Approach for Reducing Energy Consumption, Considering Nodes’ Mission in Wireless Sensor Networks", , Second International Conference on Communication Software and Networks.
- N. Arastouie. 2009. "Soundmix: A Case-study of Malware Analysis", National conference on malware analysis.
- N. Arastouie. 2009. "How to detect and analysis malwares with appropriate tools", National conference and workshop in ITRC on cyber security.
- N. Arastouie. 2009. "Survey on spyware and solution to protect from them", National conference and workshop in ITRC on cyber security.
- N Arastouie, MR Razzazi. 2008. "Hunter: An Anti-spyware for windows Operating System", , 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies: From Theory to Applications.