Privacy and Identity Management for Europe (PRIME)
Type: EU Research Project
Users can act securely & safely in the Information Society while keeping sovereignty of their private sphere.
- Develop solutions to empower individuals to control their private sphere and manage their identities
- Trigger persuasive deployment of privacy-enhancing identity management solutions.
- Legal, socio-economic, usability, and application requirements
- Public integration framework
- Public architecture & specifications
- Application-driven prototypes
The Chair of Mobile Business and Multilateral Security will research in four activities in the PRIME project:
- Activity 3: Generic application requirements, solutions and evaluation of Location Based Services
- Activity 4: Application Prototypes
- Activity 5: Assurance methods for Privacy and Identity Management
- Activity 8: Authorization models for Location Based Services
- 2004-06-09: The PRIME framework including our location based service scenario analysis is available as public deliverable D14.0.a
- 2004-04-01: PRIME project starts - Chair of Mobile Commerce and Multilateral Security begins project work
- 2004-07-28: Die virtuelle Welt soll sicherer werden - Uni-Wissenschaftler suchen nach neuen Wegen, Persönlichkeitsrechte im Cyberspace zu schützen Interview of Kai Rannenberg in Frankfurter Rundschau, no. 173, 2004-07-20, p.32
PRIME has 22 participants from Countries of the European Union, Switzerland and the United States of America.
- Prof. Dr. Kai Rannenberg
- Dr. Lothar Fritsch
- Dr. Mike Radmacher
- Dipl.-Kfm. Tobias Scherner