Hernando Ospina, M.Sc.
- Privacy and Identity Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Business models and pricing strategies for information and communication technologies
- Technology use models for Privacy-Enhancing Technologies (PETs)
- Behavioural research with focus on consumer mass markets
Hernando Ospina studied in Frankfurt, Granada and New York and holds a Master degree in Management with specialization in finance and information management and two bachelor degrees, one in political science and another in business administration and economics. He worked for the European Rating Agency FERI and the KfW Development Bank. Since April 2016, he is working as a research and teaching assistant at the Chair of Mobile Business and Multilateral Security at Goethe University in Frankfurt.